Best SEO Techniques To Get Higher Rankings?
It is a fact that no one can give you guarantee that your website will be first in Google because of the strong intelligence of Google’s crawler and its strict algorithms. But still, there are some techniques in SEO which will really help you in boosting your rankings. Sometimes, you can get a first-page ranking if you apply these techniques correctly on your website.
For sure that no one can assure you that your website will be number one in Google because of the strong intelligence of Google’s crawler and its strict algorithms. For sure, there are some interesting techniques in SEO which will really help you in boosting your rankings. Sometimes, you can get the first-page ranking if you apply these techniques correctly on your website.
The SEO techniques are
- Add an attractive and engaging title with brief description to each and every web page that you want to rank in search engine
- Make use of proper keyword in Meta title, Meta description, keywords, headings, alt & body
- Make sure your targeted keyword should come in Google’s web preview
- For that, you should use your targeted keywords in the starting of your title and description
- Avoid title lengthiness, keep it short and simple within 60-70 characters (as recommended in Google’s Webmaster guidelines)
- Website’s URL should be user-friendly, avoid dynamic URL’s
- Website structure should be user engaging and eye catchy to reduce the bounce rate and increase session timings
- Website content should be unique & informative not a copy paste as there is a chance of getting penalty from Google’s crawler if your website contains duplicate content
- Build strong backlinks profile from high authority websites
- Engage in social media platform and promote your web page there to get targeted quality traffic
If you do proper SEO with these techniques you will surely find a boost in your rankings. All of the above are original white hat SEO techniques used by SEO experts in all over the world. But, if you are not getting rankings with these techniques then you have to add some extra efforts in it which are a proper competitive analysis:
What after doing a competitive analysis?
- First, find your top competitor for the targeted keyword whose web page is ranking on the first position in Google’s SERP
- Fully analyze competitor’s website, structure, content, backlinks & other on-page stuff (including title, keyword, description, headings, alt attributes, canonicalization etc.)
- From the conclusion which you will get from the analysis make changes to your website
- Write quality content better than the competitor to boost rankings
- Build backlinks to your site from the competitor’s backlink data
- Always build genuine quality back-links, avoid getting backlinks from low-quality poor websites (increases the chance of getting a penalty from Google’s crawler)
This is all about how Search Engine Optimization can help in boosting rankings.
With these techniques, you will surely get first-page ranking but it will take some time. But, this is not the final statement. SEO is developing/updating very fast with the Google algorithm update. So, developing new techniques for ranking is the need of SEO industry. If you do not update your techniques, you are not going to have any rankings even visibility in SERP. If you want fast result you can higher the providers who will give you fast results& increase your Google ranking as it is one of the basic necessities to grow any business.