Like it or not, if prospects are not connecting with you and your business and/or services daily; growth will not happen. If you are looking for UNIQUE and sure fire ways to get customers in front of your business daily, below DIGITAL LUNCH BOX will list ways you can generate new customers and sales this week. These lead generation strategies apply to ONLINE lead generation tips.
So here we go. These are proven places that you can network that will bring you prospects, leads and sales.
- Purchase Lead Generation Software – this is a no brainer since it puts you right into new prospects looking at your business each day. There are two types of Lead generation software:
1a. brings you targeted prospects each day that you can call and introduce them to your business.Most lead generation software is tied into Auto responder software that can do the heavy lifting for you.
- FaceBook – let’s get serious here. There are about 5 new profiles that are created every 5 seconds. What this means is that each day you should have on your daily checklist to reach out to at least 10 people that you have never spoken to before; engage with at least 10 that you already know.
3.YouTube – Create a YouTube Channel; name it using your first and last name. This will speed up the process of branding yourself and make it easy for people to find you. “Remember people join people and not necessarily companies”. Start doing tutorial videos, tips and reviews and demonstrations. Always include a description on your videos that link back to your landing pages. This will help you drive traffic. Don’t forget to syndicate your videos by posting them on social media, blogs, articles, eBooks, forums and sites that will help you get more traffic
Google+ – This is a great Social Media Platform to get prospects, create branding, syndicate content and gain new followers. Make sure that you are using hashtags. Hashtags are when you add the (#) symbol in front of a key word that you want to be found for. If you have not yet created a Gmail account using your First and Last Name to make it easy for people to find you; do so right now. Then using that Gmail account, create and complete your Google+ profile.
4. Pinterest – Pinterest is a visual social media platform. A great place to add inspirational quotes, pictures of nature, lifestyle and your products. You can also use this to drive traffic back to your landing pages by adding your YouTube training videos. Get new clients and customers by marketing your products, sales, achievements, new team members, and company milestones. You can also use hashtags on Pinterest as well. You can also add the “Pin It” button on your browser so you can add pictures from your blog to drive traffic back to it.
5. Email Marketing – Email marketing will help you to generate sales and new clients even when you are not at your computer. You can use systems called Auto Responders to send emails to your list automatically. The Email marketing software that I recommend is Aweber or Response Magic. Email marketing allows you to build a relationship with your list by providing them with valuable content and tips to the solutions they are trying to find answers for. Doing so will turn your email list into customers that know, like and trust you.
6. Instagram – A social media platform that if used correctly can bring you lots of new clients. Instagram requires an app so you can post pictures, so download this first before getting started. Post pictures and videos to engage your audience; you can use hashtags under your images just like on Google+ and Facebook; which will help your post to be found by others. If you post inspirational quote images, personal lifestyle images, quick how to videos; this will get the most engagement. You can also use Instagram to link back to your capture pages and blog.
7. Twitter – A social media platform that has a search engine built in. Any key phrase you put in will bring up post; that are using that keyword. This is how people find and engage with others who are talking about a specific subject. Be creative here. If you’re a network marketer looking for new customers; then find people who are talking about subjects that you can engage with such as; “recruiting and prospecting tips”, “lead generation”, “health/wellness products”, and “engaging customers”. Another example: if you sell eye lashes, type that into the search box. See what people are talking about? If you see someone looking for them, follow them and start a conversation with them. Do not try to swoop in and make a sell just yet. Build the relationship first, this is key!
8. LinkedIn – A social media platform that has lots of daily visitors and a search engine built in. You can also use hashtags on LinkedIn. If you have not done so already, create a LinkedIn profile using your first and last name and a professional profile picture to make it easy for others to connect with you here. To help you get some traction going, use LinkedIn’s “find connections” feature that connects to your emails to find people that are on LinkedIn that you already know. Do not rush through putting your profile information together. This is an opportunity to shine and can be a huge selling tool for you. Take your time, include your associations, achievements, projects and accomplishments; include them all. Spend time daily reaching out to new people and searching for those who are a good fit for your business. As people accept your connection request, thank them and tell them a little about yourself. Create post daily and give valuable content this will help you with building a following and email marketing as well.
9. Blogging – There is a lot to be said about using blogging for lead generation. It’s very simple to build a blog most companies have templates that are already set up. Unlike times past, blogging is not just for those who love to write; it’s for those who do not love to write. There are systems that will turn your Facebook post into a blog post automatically without you doing nothing. The strategies listed above will help you get traffic to your blog. Post to your blog often then syndicate the content by sharing it to social media, forums, YouTube. Make sure you use blog platforms built for internet marketing this way there is no chance of it getting shut down.
10. Referrals/Getting Content Shared– When you post content online people will begin to share it. Post things that you would want to share. When people share your content acknowledge this by sending them a personal message to say “thank you”. There are times you may have to ask for the “share” in order to get your fans support.
So we can continue with more digital food to fill up the LUNCH BOX.
If you have more to digital food to share just send an email to our team.
THANKS A MILLION TO READ THIS.
IT IS TIME TO EARN THE MILLIONS THEN.